Thursday 30 April 2015

How Do I Find Events Happening Near Me?

Okay, so here I am. It’s Saturday evening. It’s been a rough week at work. I really want to go out and relax, have some fun, meet new people, and just enjoy myself. But here’s the thing: Because I simply don’t have the time to look into events happening near me at local restaurants or pubs, I always seem to end up back at the same old watering hole – with the same people, ordering the same food, and simply doing the same old thing. This, I can assure you, gets to be very boring. Especially, since it plays out week after week. I needed something to help me climb out of my rut. And guess what? I found it!

Hello Trist!

I’ll tell you about Trist in a moment, and how it helped me improve my social life by about 110%. No kidding. But first, let me tell you about my usual Saturday evenings. On a couple of occasions I actually tried to find a new place to go. I walked into one bar/restaurant that looked promising. When I got in, however, I found that I was probably the only person there under the age of 70. Not exactly what I was looking for. A few weeks later I boldly walked into another venue. It was nice. Only problem was, the ratio of males to females was about 9 to 1. Again, not exactly what I was looking for. Would I ever find a place with events happening near me that was fun, had a good mix of males and females, and was great for meeting new people? Yes! Enter Trist.

One great app.

Trist is simply the best app to find venues near you that have exactly what you’re looking for – and will tell you which ones don’t. The app is in real time. Let’s say you’re thinking about going to Charlie’s Bar & Grill. You click on the app and voila! up come the demographics. At a glance you can see how many females/males are there, but just as important, their age groupings. You can do this for just about every bar, restaurant, and even coffee shop in NYC. Do you think this might help you narrow down which venue will give you the best chance to meet new people, in your own age group? I’m here to tell you that it certainly has helped me. It takes the hit-or-miss out of deciding where to go. And I’ve found not one, but a number of great places to go and meet new people. And it works for every day of the week. Tired of sitting there Wednesday evening watching reruns of NCIS? Click on www.gotrist.com and find a great, happening place to go.

You have to try this yourself.
Life is far too short to do the same-old thing. You owe it to yourself to meet new, stimulating people. The kind of people you’ll enjoy being around, and who will enjoy being around you. A couple of clicks on Trist, and you’ll be there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment